Pumpkin Cheesecake Monkey Bread
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
4 cans (7.5 oz each) buttermilk biscuits
1 cup of packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 package of 3oz cream cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In large food storage plastic bag, mix granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
3. Separate each can of dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters, adding biscuit pieces to bag and shaking as you go. When pieces are coated, arrange in pan.
4. In 1 quart sauce pan, heat brown sugar, butter, pumpkin and cream cheese over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Beat mixture with whisk until mostly smooth (there may be some tiny pieces of cream cheese and that's ok.) Pour mixture over biscuits in pan. Place pan on cookie sheet to catch any spills.
5. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 2 minutes. Place heatproof plate upside down over pan;
turn plate and pan over. Remove from pan. Cool 10-15 minute before serving. Store in refrigerator.